Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3.0 beta 5 MMS

Default 3.0 beta 5 MMS
    SO I made the mistake of upgrading straight to beta 5, I should have installed beta 4 first and got mms working, i am wondering how this works as I know some people did restores and some say you must update and both sets have mms still working if carrier settings arew good for most part. I have my carrier settings perfect and tethering is working but no mms or mms settings.

is it possible it is in the backup file? if it works on clean restored iphones it must be? i would think does anyone have a way to upload and use someone elses settings? would anyone have a file with their settings to try this? especially someone who has mms working on beta 5

if your on at&t then use this ipcc file and update your phone with it just unzip and shift+update
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Mac Pro 2x2.66
    1.3 TB HDD
    6 GB RAM
    2x24" Dell 2405 monitors
    PowerBook 17"
    8GB Gen1 jailbroken Iphone
    16GB 3Gs white
    60 GB ipod

Talking You are amazing
    thanks so much, I spent 9 hours messing with this and used the att_us.ipcc like 100 people said and this did it in 2 minutes, thanks again....

thanks so much, I spent 9 hours messing with this and used the att_us.ipcc like 100 people said and this did it in 2 minutes, thanks again....
    Last edited by cruzinbum; 2009-05-19 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

no prob brotha glad to help
    Mac Pro 2x2.66
    1.3 TB HDD
    6 GB RAM
    2x24" Dell 2405 monitors
    PowerBook 17"
    8GB Gen1 jailbroken Iphone
    16GB 3Gs white
    60 GB ipod