Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Refurb iPhone

Question Refurb iPhone
    Hi, I have a question. I'm thinking about buying a refurbished iPhone from the US (I live in Sweden). But I want to know if AT&T offers prepaid plans for the refurb, and would it work just fine after an unlock. And if anybody knows, how much would it cost for a prepaid, 16 or 6 GB iPhone. Refurb. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and also, does anybody know what firmware, baseband, bootloader it would have?

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TreoTra93 View Post
    Hi, I have a question. I'm thinking about buying a refurbished iPhone from the US (I live in Sweden). But I want to know if AT&T offers prepaid plans for the refurb, and would it work just fine after an unlock. And if anybody knows, how much would it cost for a prepaid, 16 or 6 GB iPhone. Refurb. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and also, does anybody know what firmware, baseband, bootloader it would have?
    No i dont think you can get a referb on a prepaid account..And there really is NO way to know what firmware BB or Bl the phone would have.....
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

But I've heard that AT&Ts's prepaid option, is kind of hidden. So you can't really be sure, maybe it's not that strange that not so many people has prepaid plan. Do you actually know anobody who has tested this?
    And, on the firmware thing, yes, I know, it is kind of hard to know what firmware it has. I read somewhere that they update every device before selling it.