Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Voipover3g mod and tricker3g not working for sling

Default Voipover3g mod and tricker3g not working for sling
    I downloaded slingplayer, I also downloaded voipover3g and modded the mane through ssh so it would allow sling to work over 3g, but it doesn't. I also tried the new app in cydia called tricker3g and it still won't work over 3g, any ideas? THanks

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

What firmware are you running?

2.2.1, does that matter? I have 2 friends that are running the same firmware and it's working for them. Thanks for your help.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Yea because it doesn't work on 3.0.

Did you set it up correctly?

add com.slingmedia.SlingPlayer to your plist located /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/VoIPover3G.plist

5. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

joeg679 (2009-05-14)

I didn;t have it set up that way, but then I did what you said and it still didn't work. I deleted voip3g and kept tricker3g because it had that command line in it already and still nothing. got any other suggestions? maybe im doing something wrong.

I figured it out, I had to go into intelliscreen and turn off "app booat", this turned voipover3g on. Thanks for all your help

I figured it out, I had to go into intelliscreen and turn off "app booat", this turned voipover3g on. Thanks for all your help
    Last edited by joeg679; 2009-05-14 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

where is inteliscreen??