Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please help...data no longer working on iPhone 3.0 Build 5....Will payy!! :(

Question Please help...data no longer working on iPhone 3.0 Build 5....Will payy!! :(
    I have been using 3.0 since its first release with no data problems I have updated last night to 3.0 Build 5 and my data was working ok I then decided to clean up all my cookies and reset my network settings and all and after that my data is no longer working it says "Could not activate cellular data network: You are not subscribed to a cellular data service." Please help what do I do now I really really need this phone to work I use it for business and all and im SCREWED now... Please guys alll your help would be greatly appreciated and I am willing to pay :'(

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Do you need to reset your APN setting possibly? And which carrier do you use?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You need to reset APN settings but in 3.0 there is no where to do that. Atleast not that I can see. I can usually fix anything but this has been a problem for me also! If you find an answer - please let me know!!!

did you find a fix for this? I am having the same problem..