Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Serious Problem

Unhappy Serious Problem
    So there i was at home last night, my iphone 3g (jailbkn)had run out of battery but i didnt need to charge it yet...so two hours laater i plug my phone in and i get a message saying that i need to restore in itunes....it also couldnt find my network....so i plug it in to itunes but i itunes cant find my sim, even though its in and working....so what do i do...i havent touched the phone, yes i jailbroke it with quickpwn but i didnt change the carrier any suggestions at all please cos it dont work

Thanks

Sometimes weird things happen when the battery completely runs down. Try plugging it into a wall charger and charging it that way before plugging it into your computer.

Cheers BHZ1...my biggest issue was that i hadnt touched the phone all night so much so that it ran of battery....got ot working now...i live in spain and those wonderful people at M***star wanted to send it away for a month!!as they dont have a clue and offer no support...in the end i managed to force it into DFU mode via ziphone and quickpwn'd like it was before...restored and stuff...altghough couldnt get my C***a apps back through the backup tool...but remeber most and busy d/l'ding again.....