Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help choosing what to get for iPhone

Question Help choosing what to get for iPhone
    1.)I bought an anti-glare protector. I can always exchange it for the crystal one. It is made by Power Support. Which should I go for, anti-glare or crystal?

2.)I bought an iSkin Solo for my iPhone, is this a good choice? I wanted something that doesn't add bulk and looks nice.

Well its like this....

Anti-glare - doesnt really show finger prints, but is just a tad "hazy" looking, and of course doesnt glare.

Crystal - You wont know its on there, but it shows fingerprints like the naked screen.

So kinda depends on your taste.

The iskin I have heard is a pretty decent case. Never tried one but alot of people like em.

I'm currently using this. The iFrogz Luxe 3g. Doesn't add much bulk to the phone, and it's got a pretty nice texture. It's the best case that I've had thus far. My previous cases were a DLO, an iSkin Revo (uber protective, but ridiculously bulky, and most recently a Contour Hardskin (another really good one). You should go out and test some before you buy anything else.

Any other suggestions? Is the Switch Easy Rebel Black on Black good?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Don't know much about the rebel cases, but the anti glare with an incase slider case combination is amazing.