Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: helppppp for some reason my calandar app is gone

Angry helppppp for some reason my calandar app is gone
    helppppp for some reason my calandar app is gone for some reason my calandar app is gone and i have no way of restoring it can anyone help me? i do have poof on my phone but thats not the problem some how its gone can anyone help thanks so much

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Need a little more background information. When you go into poof does it show up on the list? How do you think it may have gotten deleted?

yes it shows on poof but iv tried unchecking it and checking it and it still does not show up i have no idea how it got deleted but its one of the main things i use

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Use SSH or iPhone browser. Go to /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/ and delete the com.apple.SpringBoard.plist file and then reboot.

work like a charm, heres another problem couple weeks i turned my phone on and it said connect to itunes and it could not read my sims as if it was not unlock but i reunlocked and it was fine then later i rebooted and the same thing happpen so i did like a soft reset holding the power and hold button down and its been fine got any ideas why it would do that? its not a digitizer or something cause i saw a pic on craiglist of the same thing and the guys was tryin to sell it beacuse of the digitizer?