Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can we track someone from the iphone?

Thanks

Default Can we track someone from the iphone?
    My freind has some sort of program or something, to where she can track where someone is on her phone? She is with like Sprint or ATT, or someone else, not t-mobile, and she uses some other phone, but, I was just wondering if maybe we have some sort of app that might do the same?

She enters someones phone number, and it shows her where that person is, by tracking the phone, by the phone number I guess.

Anyways, think that is super cool, and just wanted to know if we have anything like that for the iphone. BTW 2.2.1 unlocked/jailbroken, t-mobile is what I am talking about
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

sounds like a ping kind of like GPS but something closer to what police would use to locate where the caller is.

i've not seen it for the iphone, YET. i remember you could buy the software from halfords and things for most phones, like a parental software so you can find out where your children are without ringin or texting and having to "ruin your childs social life"
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to seann33uk For This Useful Post:

ucim2cute (2009-05-07)

Thanks

Yeah, I guess we would have to be under the same plan or something to be able to track someone

I think the person that she tracks, is her boyfriend, and they are under the same phone plan, so I guess that's why she's able to do it? Poor guy! hahaha
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Well I can see the people who work at phone companies being able to do this, would be awesome if we could. :P