Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Does Anyone Know Where To Download 'iPhone Тunnel Suite'?

Default Does Anyone Know Where To Download 'iPhone Тunnel Suite'?
    Hi guys! I need a program to transfer apps and games from PC to iphone without wi-fi connection. I read that 'iPhone Тunnel Suite' works in conjunction with WinSCP. But, I can't find it anywhere on the net.

If you guys don't recommend 'iPhone Тunnel Suite', then can you recommend me something similiar to transfer files between PC and iphone without wifi? Thanks!

Thanks

an alternative is called DiskAid which is known to be pretty good, and does a good job!

im finding the link to iPhone Tunnel Suite atm

I found this link when i was looking at a site called Benm.at, and found a link on that site to a iPhone Tunnel Suite download, which is as follows,

iPhone Tunnel Suite.Zip
    Last edited by lach; 2009-05-06 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lach View Post
    an alternative is called DiskAid which is known to be pretty good, and does a good job!

im finding the link to iPhone Tunnel Suite atm

I found this link when i was looking at a site called Benm.at, and found a link on that site to a iPhone Tunnel Suite download, which is as follows,

iPhone Tunnel Suite.Zip
    lach, thank you for the link. The biggest problem is that it's written in ugly italian. Isn't there an iphone tunnel suite in english or spanish? Jesus christ! Half the world speaks english and spanish... Couldn't the creator of this app have written it in a language most of the world speaks?!! No one speaks italian.

Anyway, I tried to install Crash Bandicoot with this tutorial: Removed link

As instructed by the tutorial, I went into the properties of the folders and set the permissions. I rebooted my iphone but I didn't see the game. What do I do now?

OK guys, I got it installed. Sorry for all the hassle. Thanks anyway!

Last edited by Broomhead; 2009-05-06 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by obla View Post
    lach, thank you for the link. The biggest problem is that it's written in ugly italian. Isn't there an iphone tunnel suite in english or spanish? Jesus christ! Half the world speaks english and spanish... Couldn't the creator of this app have written it in a language most of the world speaks?!! No one speaks italian.

Anyway, I tried to install Crash Bandicoot with this tutorial: removed link

As instructed by the tutorial, I went into the properties of the folders and set the permissions. I rebooted my iphone but I didn't see the game. What do I do now?

Discussion of Cracked/Pirated and/or Warez anything is not allowed. Ever. Dont ask again.
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2009-05-06 at 11:42 PM.

Thanks

^^ you said it

with iPhone Tunnel Suite, click iPhone Tunnel, which is the cmd window, wait for it to talk to your iPhone (so to speak), then open up WinSCP, and use the same settings as WinSCP from iPhone Tunnel Suite in the ENGLISH version of WinSCP which is the seperate app.

does that make sense haha i started to confuse myself!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lach For This Useful Post:

suuz1971 (2009-07-14)