Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Springjumps won't move

Exclamation Springjumps won't move
    I downloaded springjumps to use with a theme I like, and for some reason I can't move the jumps. They are functional but they just won't budge. I'm on 2.2.1 btw

iPhone? More like MyPhone rboileau's Avatar
    Thanks

Same here, I think it has something to do with the new update from earlier today. After the update, my springjumps won't move at all now... I tried uninstalling, reinstalling, respringing, messing with the settings... everything. What's going on here?!

Someone please help... how can we fix this?

same here....frozen springjumps...won't move!
    Anyone have any luck yet?

Possibly its just a bug that should be fixed within a few days if an update was just released today. If so there should be another update coming very shortly

Springjumps wont move! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG!!!

Thanks

Here's the solution! HUGE thanks to arm11go for providing this over at Google code... he's the creator of the fix, not me. I'm just the messenger

Pi ♬ from tistory. :: 네이버 블로그

Just unzip and follow the instructions in Install.txt

Enjoy, and happy modding!

Edit: Forgot to mention this, but you might have to be patient after respringing, it took my iPod about 2-3 minutes to respring back to springboard. But don't worry, after it resprings it works just fine All springjump icons are moveable again and no problems whatsoever.
    Last edited by rboileau; 2009-05-07 at 02:41 AM.

Thanks!
    I'll try it when I get home

Quote Originally Posted by rboileau View Post
    Here's the solution! HUGE thanks to arm11go for providing this over at Google code... he's the creator of the fix, not me. I'm just the messenger

Pi ♬ from tistory. :: 네이버 블로그

Just unzip and follow the instructions in Install.txt

Enjoy, and happy modding!

Edit: Forgot to mention this, but you might have to be patient after respringing, it took my iPod about 2-3 minutes to respring back to springboard. But don't worry, after it resprings it works just fine All springjump icons are moveable again and no problems whatsoever.
    Anyone had success with this fix? cos it dont work for me. replaced the dylib and plist files and resprung and rebooted but jumps still wont move. Anyone else?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marko111 View Post
    Anyone had success with this fix? cos it dont work for me. replaced the dylib and plist files and resprung and rebooted but jumps still wont move. Anyone else?
    Hmm, that's weird. You're the first that I've heard of whose fix didn't work. I posted this same fix over at the Themes/Skinning forum for some members over there who had the same problem, and it worked just fine for them. Not to mention, it works fine for me too

I wonder why it didn't work for you? I would try and download Springjumps again from Cydia, then apply the fix once more after a fresh download. That might work. Good luck