Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: stereo bluetooth

Default stereo bluetooth
    has there been update on making the iphone compatible with wireless stereo headsets via a2dp etc? just wondering with all the new discoveries, i thought that would be a top priority.

Please don't take this the wrong way. A2DP is one of the top sought after features for the iPhone. If it were to be made available via firmware update, it would have probably been on the front page as news as pretty much everyone and their brother wants it. Does that answer your question. Next time search and ye shall see the light (and possibly your answer/solution)
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

i havent seen the topic discussed in a looooong time, thats all. And i figured someone with coding experience would have figured a way to implement a2dp into the iphone already. thats all. I mean some guy spent the night and figure a way to downgrade bootloader with code and not having to touch the hardware, so maybe someone could copy a2dp from a blackjack and rewrite it for iphone. I know i sound stupid, which i am when it comes to these matters, but its annoying trying to shoot a basketball with my phone in my pocket and a chord tugging on my ear.

Quote Originally Posted by pininfarina View Post
    i havent seen the topic discussed in a looooong time, thats all. And i figured someone with coding experience would have figured a way to implement a2dp into the iphone already. thats all. I mean some guy spent the night and figure a way to downgrade bootloader with code and not having to touch the hardware, so maybe someone could copy a2dp from a blackjack and rewrite it for iphone. I know i sound stupid, which i am when it comes to these matters, but its annoying trying to shoot a basketball with my phone in my pocket and a chord tugging on my ear.
    My god, the Blackjack had the worst Bluetooth stack that AT&T ever convinced a manufacturer to mangle.