Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I am now one of the proud, the many, the proud!! A iphone user!!!

Default I am now one of the proud, the many, the proud!! A iphone user!!!
    I have been checking out these boards for a while now even though I dont really answer much questions. I have been wanting a iPhone really bad! Trying to be a good family man I left like a douch getting a phone were I would be paying over $150.00 a month, and we're trying to save for a house. So my wife suggested I get a Blackberry. Anyone that's here married knows it's just easier to say ok baby u right.. lol..

for the past 2 days I have been a not so proud Blackberry 8900 user. I must admit the phone itself is pretty kickazz but lets be real guys, ITS NOT A iPHONE!!!!! I guess she saw the depressness in my face and told me this morning just get the freaking iPhone man! I felt like when i first had sex. lol well not really but I was quite happy!! so to make a long story short, BB is on its way back to T-mobil and my iPhone should be here like in 2 days!!!!

Now I can be a part of this wonderful community!! I know I should have waited for June for the new iPhone to come out, but hey man. I have to strike while the irons hot. Dont want the misses to change her mind!!
    Last edited by robbyrob; 2009-05-01 at 10:09 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

ahhhhhh you have crossed to the dark side, welcome home.

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

yea welcome man, you will never put it down it will make your wife jealous...might as well cut to the chase and divorce the misses now....lol j/k....
    waiting on my iPhone 6+

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

well you should start looking for another iphone because when she sees your it will become hers
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

*an iPhone

lol 'gratz!

$150 a month?
    Why?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

nice lol, I know how that feels

Quote Originally Posted by robbyrob View Post
    I felt like when i first had sex. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpro745 View Post
    nice lol, I know how that feels
    I guess you had sex too.

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    $150 a month?
    Why?
    but who cares??!?!?!? I have had the phone for about 3 days now and I am loving it..

99.00 unlimited
    30.00 iphone
    5.00 text
    15.00 tax <- I assume this is the amount.
    ------------

I am on the phone all the time with various banks and clients for work so I need to unlimited.

I pay 20.51 for 'unlimited' data and up to 900mins/1800texts/900MMS or any combination of the 3.
    Never pay any more unless I call a premium rate number or text or call or text abroad.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.