Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Noob Needs Help Adding Music...

Default Noob Needs Help Adding Music...
    i WAS adding music to the phone and all was cool........ for no reason ( i haven't even added an app), itunes has unchecked the previously checked box "manually manage music and videos." when i check the box, it asks if i want to save the options. i do, and it says the phone is synced with another itunes library and asks if i'd like to erase the phone and sync with this library......

(did i explain this correct?) i imagine this is a common problem as three other people at work have the same problem.....any help would be appreciated. i searched the forums to no avail though....

(sorry if wrong forum, i tried to post in another, but wouldn't let me)

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Did you maybe hold the Shift key down while starting up iTunes? It will load a secondary library that way causing it to want to sync you with that library.

I'm afraid that didn't work either.......one of the guys i work with said he went ahead with the "procedure" explained above, and sure enough, it wiped out his whole phone.....there's gotta be something i am missing.....

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

You can only sync with one library at a time, so if you're gonna be using it might as well wipe it now. :s