Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: is there a good landscape keyboard out there?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default is there a good landscape keyboard out there?
    Just got my unlocked jailbroken iPhone. Is there a good landscape keyboard out there for it? its difficult typing texts on it when im used to a landscape keyboard. Does apple store have one, or anyplace else, hopefully free?

You cant have a landscape keyboard in the txt app right now. But there are a few txt apps out there you can install that offer landscape txting.

iRealSMS
    BiteSMS

There are 1 or 2 more cant remember the names.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I think im confused i can install an app for the landscape keyboard, but officially, apple doesnt have one, is that correct.

Right.

And the app doesnt just install a landscape keyboard, it completely takes the place of the stock sms app.

Apple is fixing this with the 3.0 FW update, but wont be out till sometime this summer.

Green Apple
    Thanks

is it worth doing it now to install over the other one? will it mess anything up? when i hit the button to write a text, it will just be the landscape only keyboard then? and its the same when i read one as it is now?

thanks.

^Thanks for noticing. Moved.

Please post to correct forum and keep your questions to 1 thread. I just deleted the same thing you reposted.