Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: itunes movies $2.99 to $6

iPhone? More like MyPhone prouddad.215's Avatar
    Thanks

Default itunes movies $2.99 to $6
    I found this seller on ebay selling itunes gift cert movies real cheap. i was skeptical @ 1st, because he's a new ebayer, but i figured for $3 a movie i'll try it. I bought 5 off him. within 5 minutes, he emailed me them, and i redeemed them on itunes without a single problem. he has virtually any movie you want, except for a few random titles he said he couldnt get. i just bought "bedtime stories" for my daughter, "twilight" for my wife, and "iron man, and rambo" for me. not 1 single problem.
    i just wanted to give you all a heads up for an amazing deal!!!!

xiculamedia is his username. just look it up. i didnt want to post a link to an actual one of his auctions out of respect for our site. this is a great find, tho
    ****CHECK OUT MY PHOTO ALBUM WITH MY HAYABUSA, CARS, AND WIFE***************87 mustang notch 1300+rwhp, low 8 sec. 1/4 times
    *2004 suzuki hayabusa turbo. 1397cc kit, lots of boost, and 348 rwhp. 212 mph top speed, on highway. low 8 sec. 1/4 times, and 150mph wheelies

Thanks

-_-"

Default i purchased from this seller...
    It has been 22 hours since my purchase and he has not responded to any of my emails. I left him negative feedback on ebay. I will report back once I hear from him.

Default ok just got my codes
    he was having technical issues...

So did you get one then?

yes, i got 3 out of 10 purchased...still waiting on the others...