Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP! I think my iPhone is Busted!

Default HELP! I think my iPhone is Busted!
    Hey there people, I need some quick assistance. I was listening to my iPhone on my way to school this morning. Everything seemed fine. That was around 7:00 AM. At lunch time (10:00 AM) i wanted to use my iPhone so i tried turning it on, but it would not. It just was stuck on the apple logo boot screen. So when i got home (about an hour ago) i tried putting my iPhone into recovery mode by holding the home button and plugging it into my computer. So the little screen on the iPhone came up where it shows the iTunes logo and the little usb cable. I was relieved. I clicked on restore and it started to download the update. It was going to take a bit so i just left the computer for a little while (not too long) when i came back, the download was done, but there wasn't any iPhone section in iTunes on the left. And the screen on my iphone was blank again. So i tried to put it in recovery mode again, but it doesn't work this time. iTunes doesn't even recognize it. Whenever i turn it on, it shows the boot logo screen as usual, but it doesn't leave it. The screen stays on the apple logo screen, it once in a while it goes blank for a quick second, but then it shows the apple logo again. Please help, if i need to restore it then i am willing to. Just give me a solution!!

Try Apple Logo of Death solution! (SWOD) - iPhone Tips& tricks - iPhoneFreakz first, if not enter DFU mode then restore.
    Lunch at 10 am?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

I had that case but I restored and I worked out
    did u downloaded the update directly from itunes?
    because sometimes it doesnt work

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Try Apple Logo of Death solution! (SWOD) - iPhone Tips& tricks - iPhoneFreakz first, if not enter DFU mode then restore.
    Lunch at 10 am?
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!! The DFU mode did it. Although I had to restore my phone and re-jailbreak it, I'm glad. At least I can use it now..

PS ...i know, it's weird isn't it? Lunch at 10 AM completely destroys my day. makes school feel 2 hours longer than it should!

thanks again.

Glad you got it sorted.
    Some days I don't get into work until 10....
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.