Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bringing my restored iPhone into apple tomarrow. Was originally jailbroken.

Default Bringing my restored iPhone into apple tomarrow. Was originally jailbroken.
    Is apple going to see anything signifying me jailbreaking my phone? Right now its stuck in a loop of restoring and when its done its in recovery mode and I have to restore again. I keep getting error 1013 i think it is. But anyways I don't want to rejailbreak so I'm not doing it again.

You should be fine.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

yea no worries bro

Thanks

i took my first restored jailbroken phone to apple, and they didnt notice anything, then they saw the numerical battery, cause apparantly you have to disable that before you restore or it stays..
    they asked how i did that and i said "oh there was an itunes update" 2 of them rushed to the back to check it out cause they got all excited.. after they gave me my new one i got the hell out before they realized what i had done LOL

Quote Originally Posted by eatjello View Post
    i took my first restored jailbroken phone to apple, and they didnt notice anything, then they saw the numerical battery, cause apparantly you have to disable that before you restore or it stays..
    they asked how i did that and i said "oh there was an itunes update" 2 of them rushed to the back to check it out cause they got all excited.. after they gave me my new one i got the hell out before they realized what i had done LOL
    Good to hear you had not problems there..

I think most Apple employees probably wouldn't care either way.

I had a friend take her phone in jailbroken and the genius didn't even blink when he saw the modified theme. Just asked her if her info was backed up and restored it before doing the exchange.

I can't say you'll have the same luck. As with any problem at the genius bar, results depend on the genius and his/her mood that day.

all they check for it physical damage and water damage.