Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: does anyone know what this icon is?

Default does anyone know what this icon is?
    i have never seen it before.... just showed up this morning and its not my themes or anything cuz i returned to default and its still there.. its the one between the alarm and the tempature icons. it looks like a "comment bubble" with a "!" in the middle.. thanks guys

Its a notification icon from an app like "status notifier" or "notifier"....looks like sms notification.

What would cause this icon? I've never seen it and I have no idea how to get it off of there, I've checked my calender and messed with my alarms and I don't understand why or how a text message would set this off but while I'm viewing a message or while I'm on safari it's redish in color If that helps at all

Thanks

why dont you ssh into your phone, look for the status notification app you have installed on your phone, then locate the icon then you'll know what it is notifying you of, cos it should have the name of what sort of notification it represents!

that icon appears in mine because i have "iBlacklist" installed, and it shows when the app blocks sms. Hope it Helps.

ah ha! thanks stelf i also have blacklist installed thats what it is! i didnt even think of that thanks guys