Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is that an iphone in your pants, or are you happy to see me?

Default Is that an iphone in your pants, or are you happy to see me?
    Just out of curiousity, how many people here put their iphones in their pants pockets?

If you do this, what kind of case do you put it in, what kind of pants do you wear?

Has anyone lost a screen due to the iphone being in their pants, due to pressure from standing or sitting?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

i dont put my phone in the back pocket. I have never broken a screen

iPhone? More like MyPhone babydol's Avatar
    Thanks

lol what a subject title.

Thanks

front right pocket, always, never with keys or change or anything else.
    my iphone is so special, it gets a dedicated pocket in all my wardrobe

im not sure why anyone would put any kind of phone in their back pocket... i dont put my wallet in my back pocket for the same reason. also i have broken the handle of a stainless steel knife that was in my back pocket so you think that i would put my iphone in there? haha

love the title btw

Thanks! I was looking for something eye catching. Was concerned about putting it in my purse, since there would be a lot of movement around there. But was equally worried about sticking it in my front pockets and sitting down/standing up, which could cause my pants to tighten up.

Thought about putting a silicon frogskinz type case on it, but I think it'd be hard to get it out of the my pocket, and just think of all the lint it would collect!

Hmmm...

Pants are something completely different here in the UK and if you have pockets in yours you have weirder perversions than me....
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Im US so its perfectly fine if I keep the iphone in my front left pocket

I'm planning on my right side pocket, since generally I don't keep anything in my pockets. And my dialing hand is right.

Pants (trousers to those in the UK) seem like the logical choice for my phone. I don't wear a belt, so I have nothing to put a belt clip on...

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I have a pair of 5.11 tacticle pants covert khaki.

5.11 TACTICAL® COVERT KHAKI PANTS - Brigade Quartermasters

I keep my phone in the hiddle pocket (zipper in the seam) on my right leg.

I see a lot of people putting their phones in their back pocket, but their phone also isnt just a big screen. I put mine in my right pocket and I have a case on it. Ive never broken a screen or even scratched it...

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

If you ask my friends they will tell you that I always have it in my hand even when driving. If I have pants with pockets it would go in my left front I guess but usually just stick in my bra, lol, feel the vibe?

Livin the iPhone Life SharpieBandit's Avatar
    Thanks

I keep mine in my front right pocket. Alone. Nothing else goes there.

Thanks

Always in the left-front pocket with nothing else since on jeans the metal fixtures are on the right. Usually in a case, and screen facing leg to avoid incidental damage from rubbing into things/people trying to hit me in the balls and missing.
    Respect your elders.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Front-left pocket always when I'm not using or charging it. Nothing else goes in there. My keys go in my front-right pocket. I'm right-handed, so I tried switching them, but then I found myself putting my keys and iPhone in the same pocket at the same time and I kept having panic attacks. lol So I gave up with that. Plus, it just feels natural to put it in my left pocket.

And I don't have a case for my phone. Never have and never will. I'm extremely careful with my phone and I've only dropped it twice in the 7+ months I've had it. Once on the cement which only put a couple small scratches in the corners, which really aren't very noticeable unless pointed out or examined closely, and once on the floor at my work (I missed my pocket DX and I didn't notice any damage from that, so it's ok). Personally I'd rather have a couple little scrapes (which aren't long scratches, just little ovals) and a bit of wear on the back than have used a case for 7 months that takes away from the "feel" of the iPhone and makes it even thicker.
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.

i put it in my back left pocket and have nvr broke my screen and i just wear regular jeans and my phone is in the agent 18
    ventis secundis, tene cursum
    Chocolate is the cure to life

iPhone? More like MyPhone babydol's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by him121213 View Post
    im not sure why anyone would put any kind of phone in their back pocket... i dont put my wallet in my back pocket for the same reason. also i have broken the handle of a stainless steel knife that was in my back pocket so you think that i would put my iphone in there? haha

love the title btw
    Women's jeans dont exactly have large front pockets, so I've been guilty of putting my 2g (not my new 1 day old 3g though) in my pocket before.

front right pocket with screen facing inwards in any pants. I could never think to put anything in my right pocket but my iPhone. It's got a reserved spot!!

Now someone has explained that by 'pants' you mean trousers it all makes sense...
    I tend to just chuck it whichever pocket is easier but have stopped using the inside jacket pocket of my suit since it split open and my phone wnt right through to the bottom of the jacket
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

I keep mine in my front left trouser pocket ialong with my keys, but its ok I have a clear body skin that protects my pride and joy(only 2nd to my daughter)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast