Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is that an iphone in your pants, or are you happy to see me?

i dont know if this has been said or not because i didnt read all the pages in this thread but my friend had a real hard time keeping the dust from getting in the cracks of the iphone and getting under the screen. my other friend had the same problem they both got about 3 or 4 phones replaced by apple for that reason he blames it on the rubber case he uses because it "channels" all the dust to the crack around the screen. he stopped using the rubber cases and now he gave them to me and he rolled with his iphone "naked." i havent noticed any dust getting under my screen at all but i havent really looked that hard nor am i too worried about it. but he claims that it still gets dust under the screen.. but i also have a dedicated pocket for my iPhone. front right, (easy to get in and out of when im in a car instead of having my pocket next to the door. keys and change in the left front pocket, and i dont know who said this but i always sit on my wallet, i believe thats what wallets are for lol and im not sure how you might be able to break ur wallet like you did a stainless steel knife lol

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deepimpact00 View Post
    i dont know if this has been said or not because i didnt read all the pages in this thread but my friend had a real hard time keeping the dust from getting in the cracks of the iphone and getting under the screen. my other friend had the same problem they both got about 3 or 4 phones replaced by apple for that reason he blames it on the rubber case he uses because it "channels" all the dust to the crack around the screen. he stopped using the rubber cases and now he gave them to me and he rolled with his iphone "naked." i havent noticed any dust getting under my screen at all but i havent really looked that hard nor am i too worried about it. but he claims that it still gets dust under the screen.. but i also have a dedicated pocket for my iPhone. front right, (easy to get in and out of when im in a car instead of having my pocket next to the door. keys and change in the left front pocket, and i dont know who said this but i always sit on my wallet, i believe thats what wallets are for lol and im not sure how you might be able to break ur wallet like you did a stainless steel knife lol
    My 30GB iPod 5G got dust under the screen like a year ago and now I just deal with it. But now my iPhone is getting dust and it's getting worse. It lasted so long without dust, and once it started getting under there, it wouldn't stop. And I can't trade it in because it's jailbroken and my computer is broken, too, so I can't restore it without losing a bunch of new data.
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpieBandit View Post
    I keep mine in my front right pocket. Alone. Nothing else goes there.
    +1 but Left side
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

^Same here.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Personally, now, I just put my iPhone in my front left pocket. It goes in, with a tin of Altoids. So, not only is it an iPhone you're seeing ;-) but a tin of mints to quickly freshen my breath when the excitement gets you going...

Anyways, I have a front 'Invisibleshield' (knock off from eBay) on it, and I used to always carry it in my case that I actually bought at the At&t store. I loved that case, but the stitching on the leather finally gave out on the metal hook, and I really should buy a new one. But I figure at this time, the 'ultra' babying I used to do to it, is a bit overkill. I have a warranty to cover it, it will get scratched and all regardless of what I do, and lastly, I happen to know I'll buy the new one, as soon as it comes out.

So what the hell do I care. :-D

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Ya. I dont put it in a case. I just throw it in my pocket and its my work and personal phone so I am on it quite a bit. Only broke two of them from my own drunk dumbness

front right, nothing else. had a case it attracted dirt so now I keep it naked.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

this thread needs to die

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12