Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem with Text Alerts on Jailbroken iPhone!

Default Problem with Text Alerts on Jailbroken iPhone!
    I'm currently running firmware 2.2.1 on a jailbroken iPhone. All of my other alerts (including phone calls received) alert me with a vibration and sound, but for text messages neither have been coming on. However, when I was on the new message screen and someone texted me, it did vibrate. It has caused problems in that I have to periodically check my phone for messages, as I won't be notified of them. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know a solution?? Any and all help would be appreciated, if theres any more info I can provide then please let me know, thank you!

Do you have iBlacklist installed? Try uninstalling it. If you HAD it installed, reinstall it, set the option to disable, then uninstall it again.

I didn't install iBlacklist ever... but I appreciate the help though! I wonder what the problem could be...

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

when did this start? all of a sudden?

Pretty much, one day it was working and the next it wasn't... I have a SNES emulator and turned off the sound for that program but I turned it on again and still no text notifications. I don't know what could have made it happen...