Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: All my apps crashing...help?

Default All my apps crashing...help?
    Im using the 1st gen iphone and most of the apps like games or pretty much apps that weren't originally included with the phone are crashing. Everytime I open these apps, they don't even load, it looks like its going to then it just goes back to the home screen, basically crashing.

Also I have no access to Itunes where I'm at, so I don't know what else to do at this point to have this fix. Does anyone have any suggestions? Please help. Thanks.

Also just FYI, even though I don't have access to itunes right now, if I did, would itunes be able to fix the problem?

Have they ever worked? What FW are you on? why don't you have access to iTunes?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

the thing is, right now, my friend has my laptop and i dont have my itunes with me or installed on this computer because my computer is screwed up, it wont detect my iphone for some reason.

Anyways, yes, all my apps were working fine. This happened before, for like a week and magically the apps just started working again out of nowhere w/o me doing anything. I dont really want to wait it out this time again, and was wondering if there was some way to fix this problem asap.

what's FW?

If you don't know what FirmWare is there is very little hope...
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

So you gave away your laptop because it wont detect your phone? Shoulda just gave the phone away too. You can download itunes and install it again.
    Wait...Don't tell me you gave away your internet too?
    Last edited by redcard; 2009-04-11 at 12:57 PM.
    To live, you have to lie

My iPhone is a Part of Me BarcaMagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Get "freememory' and free some memory.

no i did not give away my laptop, my friend has it. THIS computer im using right now to be able to post here, wont detect my iphone.

Anyways the firmware i have is version 2.2 if thats what u guys are asking. Any help on this? I keep rebooting my iphone or shutting it down to see if that would fix the problem, but unfortunately it doesnt. Any other ideas?

If your jailbroken, try resetting the permissions.

how do u reset permissions? Can u do that w/o a computer? My iPhone is jailbroken btw

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

restore your phone