Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.0.2 to1.1.4?

Default 1.0.2 to1.1.4?
    Sorry if this is in the wrong category.

So I jailbroke the phone way back in October(ibrickr v 0.8). Don't think it's unlocked 'cause it won't work with other sim cards. but anyway, I want to upgrade to 1.1.4 and i'm sure it'll brick my phone.

Here comes the actual question... How do I remove all traces of ibrickr from my phone so that I can update to 1.1.4?

Thanks in advance for all the help and if this question has already been posed somewhere I appologize.

Default huh
    well if Im not mistaken Ibrickr is just an application that lets you modify or tranfer files to your fone, so I dont beleive its actually on the fone itself. But as for upgrading from 102 to 114 I just did mine 4 days ago using Ziphone without removing anything and it worked perfectly, just make sure you do a restore of your iphone first so you dont loose any of your contacts or music.

Well there are definitely some apps on the phone such as installer, rsbt and screenshot etc. and when I first ran the program it said that it was jailbroken.

I would hate to upgrade and find out that the jailbreak was enough for Apple to brick my phone.