Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Really Quick Question!!

Default Really Quick Question!!
    Okay so I have a 1.1.1 and I want to use the warranty on it to get a new phone from apple but mine is currently unlocked and all customized with customizer and summerboard and anysim. First off, can I just restore my phone through itunes and everything will be okay to return it or do I have to do a bunch of undo stuff to it?? the power button is stuck in on the top so it may be a little difficult to do the special restore with the black screen you know?? And second, does anyone have some good excuses or ways to make my phone worthy of a warranty use?? Thanks

Are you with ATT ??

no I'm with T-Mobile

Anybody please!
    Last edited by Playa4Life352; 2008-03-09 at 04:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You cant have a warranty if your are with t-mobile... You must have a ATT account to have the warranty

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

open ziphone click refurbish (its the last choice) then do a restore in itunes and when they ask about your sim say you put it in another phone to use...
    If i helped hit Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by julianqm2 View Post
    open ziphone click refurbish (its the last choice) then do a restore in itunes and when they ask about your sim say you put it in another phone to use...
    Yeah but they will ask you for your cell number and your att account and he doesnt have one