Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Itunes replacement

Default Itunes replacement
    Ok so I have been searching for a while now for an alternative to itunes. I know about winamp, mediamonkey, songbird and others out there for just music. Basically what I would like to have is something similar to itunes that just allows drag and drop (music, video, photos) to my iphone. I found doubleTwist that is on the right path and their PC version just came out but it still isn't doing what I thought. It seems like mediamonkey and winamp are mainly for music not all other media files. I did download a trial version of IMTOO ipod to computerand it allowed drag and drop of audio and photos but not movie files (guess the trial version doesnt allow that). Of course I'm not a software developer or I wouldn't be posting this but why is so difficult to drag and drop files from your hard drive to the iphone device? I know some like itunes but I'm tired of that message do you want to erase blah blah blah. Any help would be very helpful and thanks in advance !!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Just use iTunes. It still has drag and drop.

Thanks

iPhone PC Suite works well but a lot of it is in Chinese. You can change the language file to English to get a lot of stuff translated though.

Thanks

Yea, just click the "Manually manage music and videos" then you can drag and drop.