Results 1 to 7 of 7

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Backup 2g

  1. #1
    Default Backup 2g
    basically my iphone is in need of the latest update and i dont wanna lose any of my apps contacts/texts/emails etc

    so whats the easiest way to back it all up and be able to put it back on once ive done a fresh install and jailbroken

  2. #2

  3. #3
    bhz1, your link doesn't work when I click it so I figured it was the same for other people. I posted it a different way, so hopefully it'll work.

    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/general...elatively.html
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoNightmareX For This Useful Post:

    bhz1 (2009-04-08)

  5. #4
    Retired Moderator bhz1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Southeastern Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,528
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 361 Times in 271 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoNightmareX View Post
    bhz1, your link doesn't work when I click it so I figured it was the same for other people. I posted it a different way, so hopefully it'll work.

    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/general...elatively.html
    Thank you! This is the second time in a short time Ive posted a link and had this happen. ow I have to wonder whats up that this problem is popping up for me.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    Thank you! This is the second time in a short time Ive posted a link and had this happen. ow I have to wonder whats up that this problem is popping up for me.
    2 much pr0n m8
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

  7. #6
    Retired Moderator bhz1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Southeastern Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,528
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 361 Times in 271 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoNightmareX View Post
    2 much pr0n m8
    LOL! No pr0n here.

    What I noticed is that when I posted the link it shows up as a full URL. If I cut and paste the URL into the browser it will work yet clicking on the link doesn't. When you rewrote the text associated with the url it make clicking on the link functional.
    Last edited by bhz1; 2009-04-08 at 08:02 PM.

  8. #7
    I think I know why it does that.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoNightmareX View Post
    2 much pr0n m8
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •