Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lost Sound running 2.2 unlocked 2nd gen

Thanks
    Default Lost Sound running 2.2 unlocked 2nd gen
    For some reason my sound in my iphone is not working. My headphones work and so does my speaker phone but the ear speaker is not working when I am placing calls. I have tried a reset and a hard reset and that didnt help.

I did not get water or moisture in the ear speaker so I am perplexed how this happened, I am a new person to the iphone had it about 3 months now so I am not as technical with them since I am coming over from a Blackberry. I should be able to make any changes that aren't to difficult but if it requires me to modify something in the folders I may need a walk thru.

I appreciate any help you guys have to offer, I have been lurking around here since I purchased my phone and already have it set up better than my blackberry ever was so thanks.

I had this happen also. The phone might think the headphones are still plugged in. Try pressing the volume button when on the home screen. If it shows the volume increasing and says (headphones) all you have to do is plug and unplug the headphone jack to the phone a bunch of times. This should un-stick that mode and you should be good to go. Otherwise I dont know, good luck

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nweiner For This Useful Post:

idealist (2009-04-07)

Thanks
    That worked perfectly for me, I made sure to Thank You in the post. Appreciate the Help.............