Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: wife's iphone stolen... need some question answered asap!

its about time that an app with a remote activation via the www is sorted to get the data and sc**w the phone...it cant be that difficult....the other year and it was my fault i had a nokia 8600i stolen, the first time in 20 years of owning a mobile...i was p*ss*ed to say the least...phoned the carrier blocked the sim and dissabled the phone....

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

thanks for the replys guys... trust me, i would have met the guy, brought a couple of buddies, but didn't want to waste my time and take that risk. Like I said before, here in the bay area, california, someone is getting shot at everyday, lol.

i also just found out that i am eligible to upgrade on my line in august so if that new iphone comes out i can get that for my wife and everything will be good... lost iphone, or stolen iphone, oh well...

thanks again guys... just wanted to make sure he could not get to the contacts and such... she did have the 4 pin on her iphone, so that kind of helped out... i am going to put a password on mine also for now, lol... you never know what can happen
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by imnothardcore View Post
    I dont care how "big" or "hardcore" you are when both of us are compared. Heres how the comparison would really go. Youd be shot dead and bloodied in a gutter somewhere with no few hundred dollars or iphone.(or at least be beatin with a large heavy object and robbed again)

Id rather just be out a couple hundred which in the grand scheme of things is nothing at all.

The logic you used is probably why you are and will continue to be a peasant.
    You my friend live in fear and need to grow some balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Gom33 View Post
    thanks for the replys guys... trust me, i would have met the guy, brought a couple of buddies, but didn't want to waste my time and take that risk. Like I said before, here in the bay area, california, someone is getting shot at everyday, lol.

i also just found out that i am eligible to upgrade on my line in august so if that new iphone comes out i can get that for my wife and everything will be good... lost iphone, or stolen iphone, oh well...

thanks again guys... just wanted to make sure he could not get to the contacts and such... she did have the 4 pin on her iphone, so that kind of helped out... i am going to put a password on mine also for now, lol... you never know what can happen
    glad your datas safe. the 'track my iphone' or whatever its called feature in 3.0 might interest you now? you need a mobileme account but would come in handy for the future...
    The Original Autobot of MMi
    Jesus couldn't turn into a fire engine

LOL -> "Winterboard does not interfere at all with my performance."

Suck it up, Sucker

Well I mean if you talk with an East European accent you basically become an invincible B.A. and if you are almost dead, just sleep it off or eat a burger and you'll be fine.
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

iPhone? More like MyPhone itsjustlenny's Avatar
    Thanks

isn't that app that google or some other ppl were making..the one where you can see where all your iphone friends are by gps? would make sense to have a friend have you on there and when you lose it just ask your friend where your iphone is at..and whalaaaa. crook and iphone found.

i thought there was something like this in the works?

He stole a diaperbag.....what a pathetic loser.

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    He stole a diaperbag.....what a pathetic loser.
    He had just pooped in his pants and he was desperate.
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

I would take a bullet for my iphone. You people disgust me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12