Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Do you use a case for your iPhone?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default Do you use a case for your iPhone?
    Title pretty much says it all. Well do you? I currently use Apple socks for all my iPods, including my phone. Thinking about not even using one for my iPhone anymore though. I'm really careful with mine. Discuss.

I wouldnt even dare putting one of those bulky cases onto my iphone.

I'd rather use my current sock type pouche, which i bought for another phone, but fits perfectly for my iPhone

I use the incase, never had a problem with it or any damage to my iPhone

I Don't like phone cases. But the iPhone scratches far too easily I used to have one of those skins from zagg. But it's not half as good as they advertise,I took it off the other day and it's great to have my bare iPhone back. Just have to be more careful where I put it down now!

meh, I've had an incase from day one. Not even one little scratch.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I was thinking of not using a case, but I don't want to scratch my screen! I've had it since October '07 and not a single scratch on it!

I use a Vaja LE iVolution and love it.

I have the speck and the agent 18 case. i dont understand why someone wouldnt want to use a case? Id rather have my phone protected if i were to ever drop it.

i use a case cause i cant stand having all the fingerprints on the iphones body. i also dont want to get any scratches on it. right now im using a griffin elan leather case but i ordered a gun metal incase slider that should be coming today.

I LOVE the iphone "naked".....but.....dont wanna scratch it up, and even being anal you cant use it without scuffing it, without some type of protection.

My white 3g was bought the day it came out....and still looks perfect.

Silicon gel case for it so that it protects it from scratches, etc while still not scratching the phone itself with a hard material.
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

Use InvisibleShield ^^

I use a Contour HardSkin with a screen protector and love it. The Contour adds hardly any bulk and comes in and out of my pocket easy. I also love the iPhone naked, but am too anal to have get scratched up.

i use a Clarifi iPhone Case with Macro Lens from thinkgeek. Improved camera lens and a tough case.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sadhunni's Avatar
    Thanks

I am currently using a pink silcone case and it sucks so bad. It doesnt prevent dents. T__T

I use incase it is one the best iphone case
    my iphone has felt many times with the case on and it really protects it
    I recommend it!

Green Apple
    Thanks

I am using a switcheasy rebel. It is the arctic case, but I bought the five pack of rebel esentials for it and I have the white backbone on it now. It looks awsome.

Quote Originally Posted by jdys_1991 View Post
    Use InvisibleShield ^^
    I do on my other ones....but those film protectors look awful on a white iphone after some use.

Thanks

I have the incase slider and love it. My fiance has the the incase the soft, rubbery one, and she likes it as well. I also have a zagg screen protector.

I keep debating taking the screen protector off though, its fantastic but dirt and stuff builds up/sticks to the edges. I really like it a lot but idk im getting iffy on it after using an iphone with no cover again :/

But in terms of cases I love incase.
    make it a great day!

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Broomhead View Post
    I use the incase, never had a problem with it or any damage to my iPhone
    I use the slider....I have not had any problems with it at all.I've dropped it thrown it stepped on it and last night not paying attention, I died a cigarette on it..oppsss..I love my case...
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast