Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stupid Noob Question

Default Stupid Noob Question
    Got an iPhone last month and have been enjoying it sense. Final got the balls to jailbreak it this morning using ziphone. Everything seems to have worked well. Got the installer and installed a couple of games(kid will be happy) Now here comes the dumb question! I wish to add some different icons to my phone.(i.e. battery icons) Do I download on my windows pc and try to transfer to iphone or do I download using the iPhone. I tried to both ways and was told buy the phone that Safari could not download this flie and when I tried with pc it said the file was not compatable.

P.S. I find this to be a very help site for the iPhone.
    I think the title under my name that says "Whats jailbreak" should be an icon that leads to an explaiantion of jailbreak!!!!!!!!!! To me many hours to find out what this was!

Hi,
    There are many programs to customize you iphone, but I would recomend 2 of them, "customize" and "summerboard". Both of them are downloadable via installer. You can also find themes, or icon packs for both of them via installer. If you can't install the themes directly from the installer, in this forum you can find a way to do it trhu you PC.
    Hope this helps.