Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 3.0 Beta 2 Comments

Thumbs up Iphone 3.0 Beta 2 Comments
    WOW. I was impressed with beta 1 even though it was buggy and all that which is what is expected for a beta.

I had ran into some issues with 3.0 with bluetooth stereo and very very laggy on mms and landscape keyboard

Well my bluetooth stereo device works now which is a Motorola Dc800. Which is a bluetooth device for home stereo output. If it works with that im sure it will work with many many bluetooth devices.

After been using beta 2 all day it seems much much more stable already and the lag for mms and landscape are nearly gone.

Now for what i dont like

After listening to my bluetooth for a while i decided to put it on random and press the top button to make the screen go dark well that shut my bluetooth off so the phone has to be on the entire time you are listening to the bluetooth device.

Another thing pertaining to bluetooth is the lack of volume control over bluetooth if your device is a ways away you cannot adjust the volume from the device

Hopefully they will get a few of these fixed they are pretty important.

Thats my input for now i will repost as i find new things

Thanks for reading

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Servtex For This Useful Post:

Zwayne (2009-04-01)

Thanks

Thanks for the report.

yeah it does seem alot more stable then the first. also i have this really wierd icon at the top on my status bar.

anyone have any clues on how to help me out or what it might be?

Thanks

looks like a out going call...

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

You missed an outgoing call

i have no missed calls and i dont have call forwarding enabled. i went through all my settings and i cant figure it out? also voicemail isnt working either maybe a link.

Thanks

Anyone figure out the Store tab in the settings menu?
    Thought they may have tweaked the messages icon.. still looks shocking!! imo
    iPhone 4 | iMac 24" | MacBook Pro 15" | ATV | iPod Classic | Time Capsule | iPad 16 Gb |

does any one know how i can confirm that my udid is actually in the Developer Database before I do this to my phone?

I just purchased a slot from a guy on ebay.

I hope all the people on ebay that are selling the betas get a crap load of paypal complaints after they find out the first release was too buggy to use. I HATE EBAY AND THE NEVER ENDING STRING OF AUCTIONS THAT PEOPLE TRY TO GET MONEY FOR ANYTHING

BILLCD

Just upgrade and see. if it doesnt work let me know i will add your udid to my developer account no problem

I have the beta 2 sitting on my desktop. Need to upgrade but I just don't have the time right now. Maybe this weekend.