Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Viewing iPhone Battery Status!

Default Viewing iPhone Battery Status!
    When i have my iphone on charge, and it is locked, i can see the battery status image and a percentage. If the phone is not charging this information is not shown! Is there anyway to see the battery info whilst it is not charging?

Thanks

Well you can download supreme preferences, or there are some other ones, and u can have a nemeric battery instead of a little picture of it.
    idk if thats what u are looking for but thats an option.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

I think he wants to display the lockscreen battery when charging all the time

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I think he wants to display the lockscreen battery when charging all the time
    You've hit the nail on the head! That is exactly what I am looking for. I have had a look at sbsetting with no luck!

Thanks for the responses so far

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

I haven't heard of a mod for this but I am sure someone has wanted this in the past.

This is kinda usless don't ya think? It's just a big pic of the one on your status bar.

My iPhone is a Part of Me IvanPK's Avatar
    Thanks

^eh, provides a quick, one touch way to check. I'd like it.

Hmm... When I had 3.0 it kinda did something like this. There was a battery icon and to the left of it was the percentage... Not the normal numeric battery, but it had both. I thought it was neat. Not exactly what's asked for, but it seemed cool.

Actually you can check how long the battery can afford in your iPhone.
    While your iPhone shows battery low(1%~5%), go to Settings-General-Usage, then you will see "time since last full charge" in the bottom.
    Normally if your iPhone shows battery left about 2% and you see display in "Usage" is more than 22 hours, then Congrats! Your battery state is excellent. However, if it presents only few hours then you will have to consider whether there is anything wrong with the battery or need to modify some settings.
    More info: How to check the battery state of your iPhone
    Last edited by rossetti84; 2013-05-24 at 03:36 AM.