Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: itunes 8

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Default itunes 8
    I have this problem, I upgraded the itunes to the 8, my iphone is jailbreak and now itunes cant recognize it, I downgrade to 7.6 ans still cant see my iphone, but beside that the computer does not recognize it neither for charging and diskaid doesnt recognize it neither, so nothing in my computer recognize my iphone, I have red that itunes 8 dont recognize the jailbreak iphone but what happeng with charging and with diskaid, and after doungrading it is still can be recognized by my pc, any help please in what to do...

I'm running iTunes 8 and my jailbroken phone is fine. Try plugging your phone into a different USB port. Good Luck.

Thanks
    my ipod is recgnized by itunes and in every usb port, but iphone doesnt...

First i would uninstall the drivers using the Device Manager by going to Start, right-click My Computer, and click Manage. After you have uninstalled all of the drivers, then plug the iPhone back into the computer to reinstall the drivers.

Try using it on another computer. If the other computer recognizes it, then we know ts a problem with the computer. If it doesn't the its an iPhone problem

Thanks
    yes in my job's computer it is recognized, but in itunes 7.5 and cant be sync because it said needs the v8, but at least it is recognized by diskAid and I can charge it, but in home it is not recognizez bty nothing although I downgrade to itunes7...besides in home is where I want to sync because in my job itunes store is bloked...

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Are you using the newest version of 8?

Go into your add/remote programs and remove any Apple service. Bonjour, Ipoddevicemanager(i think), itunes, quicktime, etc. and restart.

Download the newest and reinstall. Jailbreak should not change any files iTunes accesses so I doubt its related to being jailbroken.

Thanks
    I was using v8, but is when it was not recognized anymore, then I downgrade to v7.5 but the problem is the same, I didi the upgrade first because my ipod ask for it, but then th eproblem was my iphone...