Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3.0 os not working with my car stereo

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ozdude View Post
    I'm going off testing what was available at my buddies store on this demo board. Actually, sorry, but I never mentioned it working on JVC decks. I only ever confirmed that it wasn't working when the 3.0 glitch occurs on any decks I tested including a JVC:
    Sorry. You said the glitch occurred on JVC, and I assumed you meant you'd had it working on JVC. Thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by canadiancow View Post
    Sorry. You said the glitch occurred on JVC, and I assumed you meant you'd had it working on JVC. Thanks anyway.
    No worries. Being I went to my friend's shop when the glitch started on my phone to try other ipod interfaces, I was only testing other units to make sure it wasn't a specific issue to Pioneers.

not to bring back up a dead topic but 3.0 beta 4 killed my a/v cable.. I have not tried beta 5 but on beta 4 i can confirm that my non apple a/v able will not work
    1st gen iPhone custom pwn’d
    www.martinisgifts.com
    IMob friend code 129-015-829
    Mafia Live code 223-902-644

Quote Originally Posted by persichini View Post
    not to bring back up a dead topic but 3.0 beta 4 killed my a/v cable.. I have not tried beta 5 but on beta 4 i can confirm that my non apple a/v able will not work
    I actually skipped beta 4 due to timing. There is no issue whatsoever with my interface and beta 5 though. I can also report bluetooth audio streaming works with my other Pioneer head. Must say though I'm not at all impressed with the quality. It has audio glitches(tiny dropouts) every few secs. I'd say the want to improve it a fair bit further before I'd consider it a viable way to stream music in a car.

Well my video out is still not working in beta 5.. i wonder if apple killed the support for my cable.. can any confirm that video out works for them??
    1st gen iPhone custom pwn’d
    www.martinisgifts.com
    IMob friend code 129-015-829
    Mafia Live code 223-902-644

Quote Originally Posted by persichini View Post
    Well my video out is still not working in beta 5.. i wonder if apple killed the support for my cable.. can any confirm that video out works for them??
    I'm not really into video on the iphone, but I felt the need to put this one to bed. So today I downloaded a video to my iphone and connected the iphone to my avic f900bt via the ipod interface. I simple selected video in the ipod menu on the avic and bingo perfect playback.

It would probably help if you were less vague and specified what you are trying to hook your iphone up to for playback.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12