Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Want to Activate iPhone OS 3.0 Legit?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default Want to Activate iPhone OS 3.0 Legit?
    Want to have iPhone 3.0 os activate legit? PM me..

I will not provide the OS or a link.. I will only offer you the ability to be able to activate it legit.. just as anyone that has offered it on this forum.. I use the same methods.. all legit.. not scams.. =) msg me.

Lighter

Thanks

How much?

I spent a lot of time and work making a guide to doing this and offering this service when no one believed me that it was possible. I have already done this for 60 people all with positive feedback. If you want it done professionally by the original person (ME) then look in this thread.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/general...apple-dev.html

The difference is I spent a lot of time posting guides to downgrade back to 2.2.1 on a pc or a mac, and I took the time to write out step by step what to do. I also have proven myself trustworthy as you can see both mods AND PF in that thread. They have nothing but good things to say.

As I currently am not in a good financial situation at all, (understatement of the year) I would really appreciate it if people would not try to capitalize off of what I have done, at least before I fill the rest of my slots.

I have done my best to help this community and have helped many people fix their iphones while introducing offers like this in the first place. I have proven myself trustworthy in the eyes of the mods and admins, and wish to keep providing support to this community. It is stuff like this that will force me to reconsider what I will offer the public in the future. I do my best to help everyone, and some people then try to capitalize of off my hard work in my time of need. I hope you consider this when choosing how you want to activate your 3.0 beta firmware.

Thanks for listening,
    Darkrom.

i am interested dawg i just dont know how it works if you can reply back that would really help me out i bricked my iphone 3G the other day because i did shift update to a leaked version haha stupid me but i ended up just leaving it in duf mode then launched quickpwn and it told me to reset it again(duf mode) and i go back to itunes and it activates fine but on 2.2.1 firmware i really want 3.0 it seems great haha thank you so much and i just made my acount today and i have no idea what im doing

lighter, your inbox is full

Darkrom, people really appreciate what you've done, but some of us are also in poor financial situations and may not be able to donate to you right now. I hope you fill all your remaining slots.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darkrom View Post
    I spent a lot of time and work making a guide to doing this and offering this service when no one believed me that it was possible. I have already done this for 60 people all with positive feedback. If you want it done professionally by the original person (ME) then look in this thread.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/general...apple-dev.html

The difference is I spent a lot of time posting guides to downgrade back to 2.2.1 on a pc or a mac, and I took the time to write out step by step what to do. I also have proven myself trustworthy as you can see both mods AND PF in that thread. They have nothing but good things to say.

As I currently am not in a good financial situation at all, (understatement of the year) I would really appreciate it if people would not try to capitalize off of what I have done, at least before I fill the rest of my slots.

I have done my best to help this community and have helped many people fix their iphones while introducing offers like this in the first place. I have proven myself trustworthy in the eyes of the mods and admins, and wish to keep providing support to this community. It is stuff like this that will force me to reconsider what I will offer the public in the future. I do my best to help everyone, and some people then try to capitalize of off my hard work in my time of need. I hope you consider this when choosing how you want to activate your 3.0 beta firmware.

Thanks for listening,
    Darkrom.

Sorry bro but you did not invent the idea of selling your dev spots. I appreciate your situation and applaud the fact you can make some money selling spots. I just don't think it is right you flame this dude for selling on "your turf".

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am an Iphone Developer and have places on my equipment list for People to use iPhone OS 3.0 Legit...
    Just Im me and I can have you up and running on iPhone 3.0 Beta.

Nice first post! But if people PM StealthBravo he can put them in touch with devs who help out on these forums and don't just post here trying to make a quick buck....
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for your comment, but number 1, I didn't even mention money. So why accuse me of trying to make a " Quick Buck" ??? Nice welcome, thanks

But thanks for giving me the idea of charging a fee in future.
    Last edited by stevel2w1; 2009-05-09 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

So are you giving the slots away for free? very few of the other devs do. If you are you should mention it. If not, you are just out to make a quick buck.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I would have thought that telling people that I will charge would be making a quick buck in anybody's eyes. I didn't say that I was gonna charge anything. You ASSUMED that I was. Do you make it a point of yours to accuse people of things this way? I bet your friends love you for that. I was gonna offer to put people on my list for free, but know this, with your attitude you would not have been one of them. And if you are an example of the attitude on this forum I think I will Retract my offer.
    Cheers

Every other Dev has charged for places except a few that have offered a few free places.
    If you wish to offer free places you should make yourself clear as it is highly unusual.
    If I was a Dev I would have signed up as a dev myself. As I am not I have no wish to use a developers beta.
    You cannot retract an offer that was never made.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Read my first post again.

Your first post is the same as just about every other developer who, when you pm them tell you how much they charge.
    If you are offering free places I suggest you make it clear as it is a very generous offer.

Thanks

if someone can add me on one of their spots (for free) please pm me! thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stevel2w1 View Post
    I would have thought that telling people that I will charge would be making a quick buck in anybody's eyes. I didn't say that I was gonna charge anything. You ASSUMED that I was. Do you make it a point of yours to accuse people of things this way? I bet your friends love you for that. I was gonna offer to put people on my list for free, but know this, with your attitude you would not have been one of them. And if you are an example of the attitude on this forum I think I will Retract my offer.
    Cheers
    Damn. This guy was gonna give 100 spots away for free. Now confucious just screwed it up for everyone, and he's now gonna charge $10 a time.

Well done. Dufus.
    To live, you have to lie

If you honestly believe he was going to give away spots you are more stupid than he is.

There are a few people giving away some of their spots and most charge way less than 10 bucks.

He is just some guy out trying to recoup the $99 he spent to get the beta rather than getting added to someone else himself.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Iphone 3.0
    If you IM me I will see what I can do for you redcard.....confucious or confused?? Don't bother asking.
    Confucious he say, "man who accuses with no proof is man with egg on face" .

Steve
    Last edited by stevel2w1; 2009-05-15 at 06:06 PM.

I acuse no one.
    Say what you mean.
    If you are offering free spots then make it clear and you will no doubt be thanked. But if you are charging 10 bucks there are others charging a lot less.
    Prove me wrong and state your case.
    As I frequently state, I only ever post my views, if someone proves me wrong then that's great.
    So far you have done nothing to make me think my original assesment was inacurate.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Eww 3.0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast