Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone Classic 2.1 [HELP-ME] Apple Logo Reboot loop

Default Iphone Classic 2.1 [HELP-ME] Apple Logo Reboot loop
    I have various problem the 1. problem is my iphone no enter in DFU mode and enter in RECOVERY mode and i cant use quick pwn. 2. my iphone reboot a loop this apple. 3. i cant use custom firmwares have error (2) (6) in mac and in windows (1604)... how fix it?

thank you bro

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

1. easiest way into DFU mode

turn off phone
    hold down home button
    turn phone on
    keep home button down untill you see itune plugin picture

2. 1.should stop the loop
    3. 1.should allow custom firmware to install without errors. remember to hold SHIFT(windows) in itunes when clicking restore to use a custom firmware
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

That's a great way to lose everything - but you'll get the same problem again.

A simple search for SSH and reboot loop should give you a better answer.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

i canīt enter in dfu mode my iphone enter in recovery =/ and i try restore one firmware custom and have error 1604 i am running itunes in windows vista 64bits

What device? Where did you get the custom FW? Why can't you enter DFU? What version of iTunes? Have you tried a different USB port? Are you using the original cable?

With virtually no information from you it could be anything.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Iphone Classic(2G), I creat in mac in pwn, my iphone reboot and enter in dfu mod [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA4xIMr9txg]YouTube - How fix it? Iphone 2.1[/ame] , 8.1 , i tested in all ports, yes.