Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone error in beejive im

^^
    not for this site, to xsellize you should go

theres a patch for the error already

mine works fine.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Mine work now ^_^

Default Where to download
    Man can we get that link where u guys downloaded the patch... To make ur beejive work...

Thanks

request lock thread...it's simple to get this to work just buy the app!

If it's too much for you then start saving up..

People are posting how to get this for free..

Follow the rules

It's not going to work because the developers of beejive dont want people to crack their app. The developers of beejive are a huge fan of Office Space btw.

I think the only way it to work is to buy it.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonathan.l_ View Post
    no warez

Thanks for your information

But is not work anymore

Because you just need to buy a real one from iTunes

If you do this

it will say

Error
    no.paid.license.found
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2009-03-21 at 02:16 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sjowol View Post
    talk about poor parenting, you obviously are a fine example of just that, redcard.
    Sure there are many many people that did use the crack and them not being able to use it anymore is obly fair. But there are a few that have the legit version and still gey the problem. If you'd just looked around on the different fora (or just the beejive one) you would have known that and wouldend be such a pretentious $@*# about it.
    Appearantly beejive devs are advising these people to do a restore in itunes. Great guys, you f something up for people that paid $15+ for your app and then tell your customers to spend hours doing a full restore?! Sorry but that is the worst customer care i've seen in my live.
    So a good tip for you redcard: do a little research before slagging off people, obviously you have done no research on this matter and are just talking rubbish.
    you didnt buy the app, how do you know it got the error for some people who actually did? you believe someone on the internet? i agree with redcard.

every person whos said it didnt work and then bought it said it worked then.

and to say that beejive has the worst customer care you ever heard of in your life? how do you think they operate when you steal their app and then ask them for help?

my beejive im stopped working a month ago and since i actually paid for it, i emailed them and they had it fixed within minutes. they actually have very good customer service so maybe you should do your research.

and to the guy a few posts before me who says hes not gonna pay 16 bucks for a stupid IM app thats not worth it, how about you stop complaining that you cant have it if its "stupid and not worth it"
    I am not a jailbreak n00b
    I like to drink iPhoneahol...
    Circa 2008

mine is working fine now xD

If you are not with the jailbreak or hacked ipa commuinity, then stop flaming here, we got different reasons why we choose to do this and that, its a free county, everybody can do whatever they like.. So if someone here is not getting anything from you then just stop telling them to buy the app.. Coz they wont..

Green Apple
    Thanks

See guys I'm telling everyone who say buy the application and then it will work

In this case if the people who already got blacklist if they bought the application the beejiveIM will not work right away they will need to send an email to [email protected] first to remove their UUID from server then after that have to do something as the beejive tech say

LOl at all the kids who are crying. You did not buy the App. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by TravisSmith View Post
    yeah i think this is it... beejive is getting scared of the cracked ipa hackers and went a little overboard with their "anti-hacking" attempts and if they really care about their little 15$ bundle of app greatness, they will come to their senses and fix it

I Have Beejive Hack And I Fix The Problems

Thanks

to the "16 dollars is too much and BS"

why dont you develop your own "better" "magic" app and sell it for 4.99

youll be rich!!!!!

k, thanx
    make it a great day!

Here is the solution !
    RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

works for me :P
    no signature links...Please

Thumbs up Beejive Hack
    It seems someone found a way to get pass the license.key.error.invalid problem.

I've tried the method How to installing latest hacked BeeJive 3.0.2.18 on iPhone / iPod. Tested and working | DOTDOH and it worked for me.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345