Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone error in beejive im

[email protected] talk. I'm not even going to put forth the effort to point out the multitudes of ways that you're wrong. I don't even know where to start.

hmph well it's stupid.

And yes, I've updated my WinterBoard this morning, but Beejive was working just fine...

I don't get it.. it was working fine all day now it gets that error..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

okay. Maybe it's a bit farfetched to start shouting virus claims. But do you really think this is the work of the apple dev team?

Don't think so.

Thanks

Wow. I've not read a thread full of noob stupidity in months.

It has nothing to do with being jailbroken, it works perfectly fine on jailbroken phones.

You are all using cracked versions of the app. That is why it isn't working. Jailbreaking your phone and using cracked apps are not the same thing.

Buy it if you use it that much. Or sell your iphone and buy a Razr if you can't afford to run it properly. I mean, don't buy a BMW then complain that it guzzles too much gas.

Time to downsize, kids
    To live, you have to lie

6. The Following User Says Thank You to redcard For This Useful Post:

xwinger (2009-03-19)

This is happening to me too! Ugh!

I have the same problem, and i just updated my winterboard, could that be it?

No, I said it was the work of the Beejive dev team.

But ugh, I paid $10 (was on sale), but now I want a refund. >

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Oh. So I hve used this cracked copy for months. And allnof a sudden. With no update. It does this.

Redcard, your talking ****.

There is no way beehive would release an over the air update (without actually having to install it ourselves) in order to effect only cracked copys.

So when you wanna call someone a n00b.

Get it right.

i hope this get fixed soon kuz....beejive is the only IM APP I LIKEEEE!!!! kfhkdfklsgksfklg

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lokicola View Post
    Oh. So I hve used this cracked copy for months. And allnof a sudden. With no update. It does this.

Redcard, your talking ****.

There is no way beehive would release an over the air update (without actually having to install it ourselves) in order to effect only cracked copys.

So when you wanna call someone a n00b.

Get it right.
    Dude. You're the dumbest person i've ever come across on this forum.

Here's how it works: When you connect to the beejive server they see you're running a cracked version, and redirect you to youtube. It's not that hard to work out.

As i said earlier. ask mommy for a raise, or work an extra shift in KFC, then pop off to the itunes store and buy it.

Noob
    To live, you have to lie

Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki07 View Post
    i hope this get fixed soon kuz....beejive is the only IM APP I LIKEEEE!!!! kfhkdfklsgksfklg
    I agree.

[email protected] redcard... Calling everyone stupid but if you'd read the thread you'd know that people who bought the app have the problem just as bad as the ipa people.
    I guess (hope) something got screwed up on the beejive server but aint gonna call noone stupid

LOL. Virus, highly doubt it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sjowol View Post
    [email protected] redcard... Calling everyone stupid but if you'd read the thread you'd know that people who bought the app have the problem just as bad as the ipa people.
    I guess (hope) something got screwed up on the beejive server but aint gonna call noone stupid
    I bought it and it works fine. 1 person out of 20 said they bought it, but i'd hardly take his word for it
    To live, you have to lie

Wow this is bull... I payed a full 15 dollars for this stupid thing... I was accually excited to use the new facebook features so I didnt need to keep switching to the facebook app. All for some stupid *** Office Space printer smashing video...

You all are very helpful, calling people noobs and such.

I agree with redcard that these 'viruses' are (physically) impossible, and that this could be something for those with cracked ipa's.

But is it REALLY necessary to argue about this sh*t?
    No.
    Last edited by dstn1211; 2009-03-19 at 12:48 AM.

Hey guys, I read the other day about people starting to hack Facebook. Did any of y'all have your facebook screen name and password in BeeJive? I did.

And by the way, I have a real copy of BeeJive.
    Last edited by nfl46; 2009-03-19 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by nfl46 View Post
    Hey guys, I read the other day about people starting to hack Facebook. Did any of y'all have your facebook screen name and password in BeeJive? I did.

And by the way, I have a real copy of BeeJive.
    no i didnt, in fact i didnt upgrade to the new version with facebook until today at 3 when i noticed that beejive didnt work... i deleted it and redownloaded it, restarted it, everything

Hi Guys,

ive the same problem with beejive....

Look at the screenshot

Did someone find a denouement for this Problem?
    Last edited by lifestyle; 2009-03-19 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast