Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: REAL 2-iPhone family plan costs...

Default REAL 2-iPhone family plan costs...
    I'm looking to pick up an iPhone 3G for my wife for her birthday.
    We are currently on a family talk plan with AT&T. I Have an iPhone 3G, she has a Blackjack II. She wants an iPhone.

On the iPhone 3G page at ATT.com I found the following

"AT&T will offer Family Talk plans, with bundled voice and unlimited data, starting as low as $129.99 a month for two iPhone 3G lines. Up to three additional iPhone lines can be added for $39.99 each."

I also found a table showing family talk plans: iPhone 3G, Exclusively from AT&T and Apple - | Wireless from AT&T, formerly Cingular

I just want to make sure that the prices shown are all inclusive. It says "Unlimited Data etc" at the top of the table, so I'm assuming that's unlimited for BOTH iPhone lines.

If I chose the 1400 minute plan, my bottom line (before the $100 in extra and hidden fees) would, in fact be $149... Right?

Thanks

I have an ATT family talk plan with 2 iPhone 3G and 1 2G iphone 5 lines total. The $39.99 is the standard $9.99 for an additional line plus $30 for the unlimited iphone 3G data. I think if you do the math it works out to unlimited data on both iphones. Either way, ATT requires all 3G iphones to have a data plan. In my case, I'm grandfathered into an older family plan that charges $59.99 for the first two lines (non iphone). What they dud was charge the $59.99 plus 2x $30 3g iphone plans. = $119.99. I think the newer family plans start at $69.99.