Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone Clueless???

Thanks

Default Iphone Clueless???
    This is a 1st gen Iphone clean and back to factory settings. I don't know how to get off this screen. Could someone tell me how to get off the slide for emergency call screen? I would appreciate any and all help. I would like to unlock the phone but I don't know how to get past this screen. Thanks for your help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -pict0204.jpg  

Have you got a sim card that the iphone supports ie O2 or AT&T it depends where you live.Do you have the original sim card that the iphone came with if so insert that in to the iphone.Slide to unlock and cancel activation in itunes.
    Although it looks as though you already have the iphone unlocked you will need to go through one of the unlocking procedures to get the iphone operational again. Hope this helps

Thanks

Hello, I found the AT&T sim and inserted it, I canceld activation in itunes and it told me i could disconnect my iphone. What do i do next? i am a noob with no knowledge how to get past this part.
    Last edited by mikerlx; 2009-03-10 at 08:14 PM.

If you have disconnected the iphone you need to reconnect it again, you may have to go through the same as above, once it has told you it is safe to disconnect don't disconnect but use which ever program you have decided to activate, unlock and jailbreak. What firmware are you on.

Thanks

2.2fw

Have you got the program that you are going to use to activate, jailbreak and unlock, which has to be the right one for the fw you are using,
    if you head on over to utube and search for activate unlock and jailbreak 2.2 fw you will be sorted but it will explain in depth what you need to do on utube