Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: In Call Question..

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default In Call Question..
    Ok so everyone knows how you can set pics for people when they call you. Well i noticed on the iPhone commercial when they showed an incoming call the pic was on the top right of the screen. On my phone the pic takes up the whole background. I also noticed on my friends phone its just like the commercial. I literally went through every setting and there all the same. Anyone know how this is done? How do i get the incoming call pics to appear on the top right of the screen?

If you assign your contact pics from phone,it will take up the whole screen.But if you do it with outlook or address book&after sync you'll see just a small thumbnail pic on the top right of the screen...

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Or... in BeeJive if you link a friends IM screen name to a contact it'll show their avatar on the top right hand corner.

In BeeJive go to the persons screen name and tap on the blue arrow. You'll see an option that says link to address book card, choose the persons name of whom the persons screen name belongs to. When that person calls you you'll see a picture on the top right.
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.