Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone audio

Default iphone audio
    I know this probably has been asked several times.... However the solution I see written doesn't fix my problem.
    Having recently locked my iphone, then unlocking it again, I upgraded to 1.1.4 and all was good. Yesterday to my dismay, my sound output has gone! Have tried the inserting/re inserting headphones more than several times to no avail! Aaargghh.... When I check system audio settings for ring tone it keeps defaulting to zero when I exit the ring tone volume selector to!
    I really like the iphone like most of us, and will continue to ride the problem train.... But audio would be very nice!
    Thanks in advance!

odd never heard of anything like that you could just restore your phone
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button =]

Did you use BossTool? My sound went out after using it, fixed it by resetting my settings

Didn't use BossTool, i remember plugging some headphones in to listen to some tunes and it went after that!
    I have noticed my Ring volume won't stay where I set it, it defaults to zero even with sound lock on or off!
    Might try restoring it yet again.... whats the easiest way? don't want to lock it up again!

cheers

Go to Settings - General - Reset - Reset all settings.

this has been said to work in certain cases without having to restore