Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AppStore keeps saying update..

Default AppStore keeps saying update..
    hi
    My AppStore keeps saying to update backgrounder app even after i did.I go in there to check it,it says Installed but still it shows me a 1 on the side of AppStore.Anyone know how to fix this??

Thanks

there are several threads about this already...

Hmm....but i just checked,this might have something to do with Categories app,because when i take it out of a Folder, Then the Appstore is ok.So ill check around if something related to this on here,till then suggestions welcome.

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

i get the same problem and i dont use categories so.... i dont think its that.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

I get the same problem with an app called aroundme, and Ive never even tried catogories so it's not that

hmmmm so are you guys having problem with BACKGROUNDER app or some other app? because then that mean that its the appstore problem

the best way i found to get rid of this little glitch is to uninstall it and then go back through app store and re download it. it wont charge you anything.

sadly i tried that,no change

I have the SAME problem but I never used backgrounder or whatever you were talking about but yeah it's kind of annoying but whatever.