Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone low volume when talking, bought at BB echange at BB or apple store??

Default Iphone low volume when talking, bought at BB echange at BB or apple store??
    Where do i go to get an exchange, i bought the phone last Saturday(2/28), my cousin bought one with me and his is much more loud and clear when speaking then mine, its annoying, i cant talk on the street its so low. I tried a reset and everything and no luck. What is the process? Do i have to make an appointment or just walk in? Do i need to bring receipt and box? And do i get a brand new phone or a refurb? FYI my iphone is a 16gb 3g brand new. Please let me know thanks!

Just to check, when your in a call you can turn the volume up or down by using the side volume buttons.
    You don't need to make an appointment, but if you do your Wait time at the apple store could be shorter.

Green Apple
    Thanks

exchange it at Bets Buy. I work there so I know they will.

Will bestbuy give me a new1 or a refurb? Cuz i paid for a new1 and id hate getting a refurb and i paid for a brand new phone

And yea i can turn the volume up and down, when im at the highest its like im at 1/4 full volume so u can imagine how hard talking would be
    Last edited by Triplethreat0699; 2009-03-03 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost