Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stole iphone to apple

Default Stole iphone to apple
    I got a stolen iphone3g from a friend (i swear) for $50 but it wont charge anymore. I searched for fixes but nothing worked. I searched up the serial number for the iphone on apple and theres a applecare protection for 3years on this iphone , i only think its for warranty. I want to take it to apple for a replacement cause after reading several posts on other forums other people took their phone to apple and got it replaced without any problems, but they werent stolen i think. If I take the phone to apple will they take it from me or not repair it.
    Thanks Guys

Dude, why would you buy a stolen iPhone? That's just wrong... Someone paid for that, and then you condoned the theft of it, you are just as wrong.

Since it does have the Apple Care, I would be wary of bringing it in to them. Sorry, but it seems that you are SOL. I don't know if they can flag it as stolen, and just keep it- I'm not sure.

How about you just buy a legit iPhone?
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

you are a scumbag, i hope someone jacks it from you

WOW ur stupid if i reported you to apple they would have you within minutes (they can track down ur location using IP) you must be really stupid to post u stole something on a forum, but you know what they dont check who u are at the store so u might just get away. (they didnt for me when i broke my). But any ways for stealing an iphone you should burn in HELL!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone aussiebob's Avatar
    Thanks

We are here to help each other not to help wankers like you circulate stolen goods.
    Hopefully it be be just a brick for you.
    Do you really think this web site is going to help someone rebirth someones pride and joy.....**** head! (if the words dont come up use your imagination)
    My signiture? Whats that...............

I'm glad it doesn't work anymore, serves you right.

Thanks

Surely this is a wind-up? No-one would openly admit they've got a stolen phone would they? Or have I just got too much faith in humanity?

Thanks

Ask the original owner to fix it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dale1v For This Useful Post:

brett k (2009-03-01)