Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2 major questions regarding upgrading...and

Default 2 major questions regarding upgrading...and
    Ok i want to upgrade my unlockd iphone firmware 1.1.2 to firmware 1.1.3. now...i want to konw the easiest simplist method there is.

next...

i have anohter iphone. its 1.1.3 already i bout it unlocked on ebay. it has the feature to where you can move your icons if you hold down one icon and they all shake. Why doesnt my wifes iphone thats 1.1.2 do that. I cant even move the icons or reorganize them!!! ANY SOLUTIONS! it be greatly apprcieated.

Quote Originally Posted by venomz View Post
    Ok i want to upgrade my unlockd iphone firmware 1.1.2 to firmware 1.1.3. now...i want to konw the easiest simplist method there is.

next...

i have anohter iphone. its 1.1.3 already i bout it unlocked on ebay. it has the feature to where you can move your icons if you hold down one icon and they all shake. Why doesnt my wifes iphone thats 1.1.2 do that. I cant even move the icons or reorganize them!!! ANY SOLUTIONS! it be greatly apprcieated.
    I suggest you to update your phone to 1.1.4 and then run ziphone 2.5 (http://www.downloadziphone.org/). Click do it all when running ziphone !!

how do i update just update it through itunes? where it asks to upgrade?

???
    Last edited by venomz; 2008-03-06 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Dont forget to hit the thanks button:P