Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Home button app

Default Home button app
    Hi guys i would really like some help please my home button has stopped working so i would like to download the app with the home button on the screen.

My iphone is 1.1.4 and jailbroken and i go installer got to the app is it clickonce and it tries to download then says error????

Could i get it another way by source????hope some one can help

Thank you Donnamarie x

iPhone? More like MyPhone Miro89's Avatar
    Thanks

jjst get a new home button from PDAparts: iPhone Repair, iPhone Screen Replacement, iPhone Parts & Repair and dump installer and go with cydia it has everything installer has and doesnt crash the phone

Hi thanks for that how do i put cydia on my Iphone i bought the Iphone jail broken already???????

I will have a look round about cydia charging takes 24 hours to charge so i will just get the charging dock fixed should fix the home button problem what do you think take care and thanks Donna x

i dont know how charging it could fix a damaged home button but all you have to do is install the latest version of itunes and upgrade to 2.2.1 then follow this guide

windows:
    iClarified - iPhone - How to Jailbreak Your 2.x.x 3G iPhone Using QuickPwn (Windows)

mac:
    iClarified - iPhone - How to Jailbreak Your iPhone With QuickPwn (Mac) [Updated 2.2.1]

Hi and thanks no i mean get the charging block fixed sorry will that help the home button hope so.When i get it fixed i will sort cydia out.

Take care and have a nice saturday xx