Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem!

Default Problem!
    i just tried to upload ibrickr on to my iphone and the iphone wasn't recognized after a while...so i plugged it back in and now there is a bunch of codes scrolling down the screen really fast and then it turns to the grey apple and does the whole process over again and again. it won't let me restore my ipod and it doesn't recognize it anymore when i plug it in to my computer...HELP ME!

i have the same problem. please help!

i just went to the apple store...there is nothing you can do, they have to give you a new phone.

i had the same exact problem up untill 20 minutes ago. bring it a russian cell phone dealer; RUSSIAN, they all know how to fix it, they have some special program, i payed 30 bucks and he did it for me with all my old contacts and photos and songs and etc. restored

Guys, for the future, turn it off. Then hold the home button while it is off, then while still holding, plug it into your computer, but keep holding the home button until your phone has the iTunes and USB plug picture on it. Now you are in recovery mode and you can restore and re-ziphone.