Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 3G VS Nokia 5800

Default Iphone 3G VS Nokia 5800

looking around the web,Most sites say Nokia 5800 Beats Iphone.What do you guys think?

Check this http://www.phonegg.com/compare/24/No...iPhone-3G.html

Mind you i have a Iphone 3g.Just Comparing them both because one of my friends suggested it.
    Last edited by pakijawan; 2009-02-26 at 06:53 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Meh, if the Iphone isn't for you, then go for it. I personally see no reason to own an iphone if you aren't going to jailbreak. But if your jailbroken (which the specs didn't account for JB), that increases the potential of your device by a long shot. Also, I would move to say that the iPhone has a much larger community of developers working on amazing projects, which adds a sense of support and future innovation to your device. I can't say that the nokia community doesn't have this (I don't know, i've never tried to modify a nokia ), but the iPhones community is fairly large and quite knowledgeable.
    Viruses
    Intruders
    Spyware
    Trojans and
    Adware

Windows Vista

Surely Nokias impending n97 is the more realistic iPhone challenger. The 5800 is intended to be quite basic.

iPhone? More like MyPhone stereosympathy's Avatar
    Thanks

The 5800 doesn't seem to stand up against the iPhone in my opinion. The touchscreen seems clumsy and unresponsive in comparison. Also the one thing apple has going for them being a computer company as well as making phones is that developers seem more comfortable designing applications for the iPhone. This is evident in the massive selection of functional applications available even without unlocking your phone. Just my 2 cents. 

true true you guys make a good point. Plus the Iphone is Double speed then Nokia.Well I hope iphone gets things right soon.I was thinking of getting that nokia phone until i saw how fast the iphone was.SO i was like ill wait for something better.

My iPhone is a Part of Me BarcaMagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Nah ill keep my iphone.Thanks anyway nokia

i know one website which is running poll about which phone is better - Apple Iphone or Nokia 5800 and according to the poll 73% of people have voted for nokia 5800, while 16% of person has voted for Apple Iphone. This website also have interesting comparison between Apple Iphone and Nokia 5800.

These comparison can be checked at this link : Nokia 5800 V/s Apple Iphone.

Are they serious?

They obviously have no experience of the iPhone.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

iphone all the way

Quote Originally Posted by christ347 View Post
    i know one website which is running poll about which phone is better - Apple Iphone or Nokia 5800 and according to the poll 73% of people have voted for nokia 5800, while 16% of person has voted for Apple Iphone.
    Well I bet a lot of those who voted for Nokia is because they can not afford an iPhone for themselves. When the 5800 first came out, it was price at about 250. But now you can get them for 150-200 brand new, and it's not that old.

lol anyway, iPhone FTW!!

Thanks

Huh, I wonder what the verdict will be on an iPhone forum...
    Respect your elders.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Go iPhone!