Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with iTunes Please

Angry Help with iTunes Please
    I don't know if this has happened to anyone else but this is really getting me angry now.

My iTunes keeps on deleting all of my music, i mean i still have them in my music folder but as for itunes library theres no music because its deleting it. i just finished reorganizing all of my 5,000 songs into the right playlist and set the artworks and stuff yesterday and now today i went to open itunes just now and all of my music is gone again

please help because i have to delete my iphone's playlist again and resync again

for the fourth time.
    -------------------
    3.1.2 iPhone 3G Unlocked + Jailbroken

im not sure what that is

try installing the newest version of itunes

Unistall and reinstall? I've never heard of this kind of problem.

Try selecting 'manually manage music and videos' on itunes.That may help...

We'll thanks for the advice guys but I have tried all of this already and it does not work. I've Googled my situation and found some people having the same problem but I still don't have an answer yet on how to stop this.
    -------------------

dang dude that sucks. Hope u can find a way to fix it.

When I read this thread earlier, I googled your problem. I found some people having the same problem but no clear answer. I will try again and post any findings in the morning. sry

dang dude that sucks. Hope u can find a way to fix it.
    yeah thats really helpful

yea thanks guys, we'll i just finished reorganizing my music again and found out how to save my itunes library, so when it erases i'll just import the library. its not the answer i'm looking for but will have to work until i figure something out.
    -------------------